Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Creamless Creamy Tomato Soup

See What's Cookin'


There was no way I was going to miss this week's recipe because... 


my family and I have a favorite Organic Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup we love. The reason for making this soup was to see if it beat an easy packaged organic soup. Another intriguing aspect of this soup was the "Creamless Creamy" was white sandwich bread, no cream. It worked! Now for the verdict....

ROASTED RED PEPPER AND TOMATO SOUP WINS!

The tomato soup recipe was good but reminded me to much of spaghetti sauce. I used the leftovers tonight over top of meatballs. It was good. I think we all know the health benefit of this recipe is no cream. As for all those tomatoes:
    • Vitamin A,C, & K
    • Low in calories
    • Folate
    • Potassuim
    • No fat
    • Good for you skin
Thanks to another great recipe this week Amanda. If you love the pure tomato taste you'll love this soup. Click HERE for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment